Technology in use:
- Adaptive and tailorable web-services and infrastructures that connect purpose with community, hence furthering current Web 2.0 technologies.
- User interfaces and services that help users explore possibilities in the environment and help them help each other, including syntonic seeds models for community, learning and cooperation.
- Adaptive documents adjusted to use situation and context.
- Visualization of governmental processes and services to support cooperation visibility and participation.
Design processes and methods:
- Methods for tailoring of services and interfaces mentioned in A, with focus on reuse and generalization of local solutions.
- Participatory design methods based on scenarios, cultural probes, personas and mock-up prototyping.
Management processes and models:
- Procurement and management models that focus on tailoring, integration with existing services, and cooperation between partners (e.g. with suppliers, other governmental offices, etc).
- Methods for implementation of service-oriented architecture and management.
- Models of the organizational and IT managerial implications of participation and service orientation.